Saturday, July 25, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #20

Stacking the Shelves

My eighth Stacking the Shelves post. 
Hosted by Tynga's Review's.
Weekly Post July 1-current
*Met the author in person
@Have already read it
#Featured in Top Ten Tuesday


Books I checked out from the Library:

MosquitolandRogue (Talon #2)
The Replaced (The Taking, #2)Dove Arising (Dove Chronicles, #1)


Books I received for Review:

Six Impossible ThingsDream Things True
Becoming DarknessCourt of Fives (Court of Fives, #1)

Books I Traded for:

Death Marked (Death Sworn, #2)Trouble is a Friend of Mine
In the Shadow of BlackbirdsStrike (The SYLO Chronicles, #3)
Extraordinary Means

Books I Won:

A Paris ApartmentMore Happy Than Not

Books I Bought:

You and Me and HimPolaris (Avalon, #2)












I Am Princess XArmada

Winterspell
The Improbable Theory of Ana and Zak

















Published by M

No comments:

Post a Comment