Sunday, February 15, 2015

Have you Seen This???

have_you_seen_this
 Andi (Andi's ABCs) and Brittany (The Book Addict's Guide) have come up with a way to share and help our book obsessions and collections!!
A new feature for those of us searching primarily older copies of ARCs, early editions, etc...

I have the first two SYLO ARCs but I would love to have :ARC Only

Strike (The SYLO Chronicles, #3)

I have the first two ARCs but I would love to have: ARC Only 


THANK YOU 


ALYSSA @Eaters of Books

Sorceress (Spellcaster, #3)

I have the first two ARCs but would love to have: ARC Only

THANK YOU

XANDER@Forever Bookish

Forged (Taken, #3)

I have the first two ARCs but would love to have: ARC or Paperback Only

Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn, #3)

I have the first as an ARC and would love to have the second book as: ARC Only

Resist (Breathe, #2)

I have the two as ARCs and would love to have: ARC Only

A Cold Legacy (The Madman's Daughter, #3)

I have the second and third ARCs but need the first: ARC Only

Found at Library Sale

Starling (Starling, #1)

I love to trade so please contact me if interested!!
email: mimizane@gmail.com
Books I have for trade can be found here and YABE

Published by M



1 comment:

  1. GAH, I wish I had some of these for you! I looked, but sadly, I do not have any :( I shared it though, hopefully someone else has them. this is SUCH a great idea! I want to join but I know no one has (or would ship!) the only books I want ;)
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete