Sunday, January 18, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #12

Stacking the Shelves

My eighth Stacking the Shelves post. 
Hosted by Tynga's Review's.
Jan 5th-18th
*Met the author in person
@Have already read it
#Featured in Top Ten Tuesday

Books I borrowed, traded, bought, given will be posted biweekly.

Borrowed from the Library:
Ignite (Defy, #2)Champion (Legend, #3)

Traded:
Mortal Danger (Immortal Game, #1)
Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin, #3)The Far Dawn (The Atlanteans, #3)Her Dark Curiosity (The Madman's Daughter, #2)

For Review:

Seeker (Seeker, #1)JavaScript for Kids: A Playful Introduction to Programming
TAGThe Girl & the MachineFlirting with Felicity

Bought:

Beyond Our StarsThe Princess in the Opal Mask (The Opal Mask, #1)Ensnared (Splintered, #3)
The Glass Swallow (Dragonfly & The Glass Swallow, #2)Avalon (Avalon, #1)Reborn (Altered, #3)
We Should Hang Out Sometime: Embarrassingly, a true storyThe Darkest Part of the ForestBreathe, Annie, Breathe



Freebies:

Deep Blue (Waterfire Saga, #1)Gypsy (The Cavy Files, #1) Eye Candy (City Chicks, #1)

Hidden Wings (Hidden Wings, #1)  Ever After Drake (The McCain Saga, #1)  Ignite (Ignite, #1)

What do you think? Leave a comment below and share your STS post!

Published by M




2 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! Kevin Emerson's series is really good; I loved the Lost Code though I have yet to read the rest of the books. Avalon sounds really good. I hope you enjoy your books! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I haven't read Kevin Emerson's work but now I finally own his trilogy! I'm glad you liked it though so now im excited to read it. I met him two years ago with Dank Krokos and Andrew Fukuda. Those guys are fun to be around. Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete