Monday, August 25, 2014

Sweet Venom Review

Sweet Venom (Medusa Girls, #1)
ISBN: 0062001817
September 6, 2011
Amazon Link
Three girls Grace, Gretchen, and Greer are triplets, descendants of Medusa. All three were adopted by three different families. They met  each other in unusual circumstances and had a hard time grasping their heritage. Over the course of the story the characters learn how they are connected to Medusa and learn to be a family all the while defeating monsters escaping the gate and dealing with boys.

 I am a huge a Fan of Tera Lynn Childs Forgive my Fins trilogy. Its a series worth rereading when I need something light and fluffy. I recently just finished the Oh. My. Gods. book and didnt like it too much. I decided to start the Sweet Venom trilogy since I own all three books. At first I had a hard time getting passed page 35 but today I didnt have trouble. I read it from start to finish with one break in between to eat lunch. Overall, I enjoyed this more than I did with Oh. My. Gods. But this was really slow throughout and never picked up the pace. I am hoping the second and third will be more action packed and a little more sarcastic.

Fan of Tera Lynn Childs? What books have you read of hers! Sign up for my email newsletter at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/mandemread, and follow me on Twitter @Miaswartz1, and add me to your Circle on Google Plus at mimizane@gmail.com. Check in every two weeks for more updates and posts...there might even be a giveaway for the whole trilogy!

Published by M

No comments:

Post a Comment