Sunday, August 17, 2014

55 Book Hoarding Questions Part Two

Part Two containing questions 29-55 of the Book Nerd Questions
Provided by The Literary Pop

29. Name a case in which hype ruined your reading experience: Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
30. How often do you agree with the critics about about a book? Not very often
31. How do you feel about giving bad/negative reviews? 100% Necessary
32. If you could read in a foreign language, which language would you choose? Korean
33. Most intimidating book I've read: Libba Bray’s Gemma Doyle trilogy. The last book itself is 816 pages!
34. Most intimidating book I'm too nervous to begin: 1Q84
35. Favorite Poet: I don’t like poetry
36. How many books do you usually have checked out from the library at any given time? During the summer I check out 15 books a week. During the school year I check out a maximum of 8.
37. How often do you return books to the library unread? I check out so many I normally return 3 unread.
38. Favorite fictional character: Jared from Sarah Rees Brennan Unpsoken trilogy

39. Favorite fictional villain: I never root for the villain so I cant say I have one.

40. Books I'm most likely to bring on vacation: Normally books I received from the publisher. At the moment it would be Sway by Kat Spears, Zac and Mia by AJ Betts, Day 21 by Kass Morgan, and Dead Zone by Robison Wells
41. The longest I've gone without reading: 3 Months because of school. Accounting is hard.
42. Name a book you could/would not finish:  End Times by Anna Schumaker
43. What distracts you easily when you're reading? TV
44. Favorite film adaptation of a novel: To this date The Fault in Our Stars is the obvious answer, however I really enjoyed Twilight. Don’t Judge Me.
45. Most disappointing film adaptation: Beautiful Creatures
46. Most money I've ever spent in a bookstore at one time: $145 for 54 books. Bargain deals I couldn’t pass up.
47. How often do you skim a book before reading it? I never skim before I read a book. I skim during a book if it is boring as hell. I read the Synopsis before reading a book.
48. What would cause you to stop reading a book halfway through? Too political and/or extremely slow and boring. If I fall asleep then I don’t like it.
49. Do you like to keep your books organized? Yes I do. I rate the covers shelving the best covers and stacking the least favorite covers.
50. Do you prefer to keep books or give them away once they've been read? I keep books I enjoy and either swap or sell books I don’t.
51. Are there any books that you've been avoiding? Yes, contemporary because I fall asleep to most of them.
52. Name a book that made you angry: Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan
53. A book I didn't expect to like but did: Killer Instinct by S.E. Green
54. A book I expected to like but didn't: The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski

55. Favorite guilt-free guilty pleasure reading: Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan or Altered by Jennifer Rush


Published by M

No comments:

Post a Comment